Uncle Jumbos Christmas Party 2013 – 50 years!
- 23 November 2013: Opening Night
- 26 November 2013: Show
- 27 November 2013: Show
- 28 November 2013: Show
- 29 November 2013: Show
- 30 November 2013: Show
- 3 December 2013: Show
- 4 December 2013: Show
- 5 December 2013: Show
- 6 December 2013: Show
- 7 December 2013: Final Show
- Time:Show starts at 18.30pm. Gates open at 18.00pm. Runs for approximately 2 hours
- Place: Featherbank Farm, Heatherbank Road in Charlo. Opposite the Pink Fig. Coming down Circular Drive from Fig Tree, turn left at the first robots by the Circular Supply Store. Cross over the train tracks and turn right into Heatherbank Rd, then turn right again at the first gate for parking. A tractor ride will take you to the show.
- Cost: R40 for Adults, R50 for Children up to the age of 12. Children receive a packet of chips, a packet of sweets and a colddrink as part of the ticket price
- Tickets: Tickets are on sale with Computicket as of 1 October 2013. You can purchase the tickets online at www.computicket.com or at any Computicket outlet
- Terms and Conditions: Please kindly take a minute to read through important information regarding the event by clicking here
- Special Notes: Please remember to bring with a PHYSICALLY SMALL gift for your children that is clearly labelled for Father Christmas to hand out. Any old toys or gifts that can be donated to the underprivileged is also most welcome.
- Contact: For any enquiries related to the show, please email email@example.com. For ticket enquiries, please contact Computicket
Every year, the Rotaract Club of PE is assisted by Rotary to put together a show known as Uncle Jumbos Christmas Party. This is a farmyard style show including Noddy, Big Ears, Mr Plod, Tinkerbell, Pixie and Father Christmas; that is put on every year in order to raise funds for our charity work, and has been an institution in PE for over 50 years.
Parents are invited to bring along their kids together with picnic blankets and baskets to Featherbank Farm where Uncle Jumbo gives a big party and invites Noddy, Big Ears, Mr Plod, Tinkerbell and Pixie. The children have great fun singing Christmas Carols and playing games with the clowns, then a band arrives and they march with the band members around the arena. At the end of the party Father Christmas arrives to hand out presents. You can view the fun we have at Uncle Jumbos Christmas Party here.
The funds raised during the public shows go towards sponsoring an evening when the disabled and orphaned children in the Port Elizabeth, Uitenhage and Despatch area are invited to the party.
During the Uncle Jumbos Christmas Party show we also sell balloons, glow sticks, refreshments and run a food caravan to assist in raising the required funds.The children are given sweets, balloons, cold drinks, supper and a present. The remaining funds are used to sponsor all Rotaract charity projects throughout the rest of the year.
So bring along the whole family for an evening filled with fun at Uncle Jumbos Christmas Party 2013!